Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
She ignored her critics and continued to perform her duty as coach to fulfill her commitment not only to the management but to all the people who really believe in her capacity to produce the first ever grand winner of “The Voice of the Philippines.” Obviously, she is on her way to do it because her team members are all inspired to achieve their dreams in life. Read More……
- Jackie Forster calls Isabel Oli ignorant and stupid on Instagram
- Sarah Geronimo serenades Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla
- Sarah Geronimo serenades fans in Australia but remains silent on her love life
- Popsters: ‘The grand winner of The Voice will be from Team Sarah Geronimo’
- Kaye Abad: I have no sex video with Chito Miranda