Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
Just minutes after she singed her contact with ABS-CBN several weeks ago, pop princess Sarah Geronimo revealed that she will remain a Kapamilya and coach of The Voice of the Philippines. Sarah added that she wants to do an episode for MMK (Maalaala Mo Kaya) the longest-running drama anthology in the country. Read More……
- Did Vice Ganda’s Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy surpass My Litle Bossings gross earnings?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli do their separate projects on ABS-CBN
- Sarah Geronimo reveals important things about her parents and Matteo Guidicelli
- Are Bangs Garcia & Enrique Gil dating in Japan?
- Sarah Geronimo & John Lloyd Cruz’s It Takes A Man and A Woman wins special award