Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
“Legally speaking the blotter doesn’t worth anything. Vhong Navarro signed the document when he had no companions other than the guys who beat him up. He was badly beaten and possibly threatened. Can the “victim” file attempted rape against Vhong Navarro in court? Yes, blotter isn’t part of the out of court settlement, the “victim” statement at the end that no case file is a waste of space. Second, her name wasn’t included in the blotter,” Hot Cat posted. Read More…..
- Who invited Vhong Navarro in a condominuim unit at The Fort in Taguig City?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli receive mix reaction from supporters
- Kathryn Bernardo & Daniel Padilla’s break up scene receives positive reviews
- Yes!Mag source confirms Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli are officially on
- Boy Abunda interviews Angel Locsin about Luis Manzano on Buzz Ng Bayan