Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
“With all due respect and humility, I have already shared with new pieces of evidence which are very vital to this case. I was never selfish nor withheld anything. News even before it broke out. It is my advocacy to fight for the truth and defend those who are helpless and persecuted by the evil mighty who think they can push everybody around. I do this for free and never got a single centavo for my efforts. I don’t expect it anyway. In this quest for justice for a man humiliated, beaten up and blackmailed, join us, through your support in your posts, prayers and if you could include all those who are victims of injustice in your intentions during mass it will surely help a lot,” Tony said. Read More…..
- Tony Calvento reveals angle in Vhong Navarro-Cedric Lee-Deniece Cornejo case
- Vhong Navarro update: Tony Calvento & Atty. Raymond Fortun battle for truth
- Vhong Navarro case: Deniece Cornejo denies romantic ties with Cedric Lee
- Arvin ‘Tado’ Jimenez shares premonitions on Instagram before he died
- Vhong Navarro learned his lessons from Deniece Cornejo and Cedric Lee