Ht this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
After reading the news, the fans and supporters of comedy actor Vhong Navarro shouted their disagreement on the issue through their social media accounts, according to them, the newly-filed rape complaint is just one of the dirty tactics of Cedric Lee and his men who mauled the actor at Deniece Cornejo’s condominium unit last Jan. 22. Atty. Alma Mallonga, who is now receiving death threats because of her dedication in helping the actor, said they haven’t yet received a copy of the complaint. Read More…..
- Tony Calvento reveals new rape case filed against Vhong Navarro
- Tony Calvento confirms talks with Jinggoy Estrada and Bong Revilla
- Sarah Geronimo proves Matteo Guidicelli’s hot and sexy tag
- Sarah Geronimo gets the approval of Matteo Guidicelli’s parents
- Vhong Navarro update: Deniece Cornejo reacts to Mr. Tony Calvento’s post
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
That was almost a month and a half ago, but today, because of several photos which was posted online by Mr. Calvento, Deniece is receiving mix reactions from the netizens. They are debating. Some are saying that working in a bar or in a club is not a crime while others believe that working in that particular place is something that a person should not be proud of. On the part of Mr. Tony Calvento who posted and revealed Ms. Cornejo’s previous job in a bar, working in that area is still acceptable as long as your intention is clear. Read More…..
- Sarah Geronimo, Gerald Anderson, Matteo Guidicelli talk about marriage and kids
- Vhong Navarro case: Where is Roxanne Cabanero after her emotional interview?
- Tony Calvento will post the resolution of the Vhong Navarro-Cedric Lee case
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento receives criticism from online detractors
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento asks Deniece Cornejo about martial art