Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
With caption “We terribly miss you, Sarah Geronimo,” Kattlin, tweeted a photo that shows the volume of people watching the show earlier this evening. Undoubtedly, the magic is still there despite the trials and intrigues that almost ruined the heart of the youngest coach of The Voice of the Philippines because it was a jam packed event in one of the first class cities in northern Philippines. Read More……
- Bea Rose Santiago receives criticism; Paul Santiago erases statement against Bea
- Did Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia cheat Nikki Gil?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli & Gerald Anderson remain hot items on web
- Did Vice Ganda’s Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy surpass My Litle Bossings gross earnings?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli do their separate projects on ABS-CBN